I love the fact that blogging brings us many new friends and an added treat is when one of them decides you should be given an award! This is my 3rd Blog Award, and I'm chuffed!
I have Bryce Daniels of The Bryce Daniels Preservation Society to thank for this award. He passed it on after being awarded it himself. Congrats and thanks Bryce - please go and say hello to Bryce who is a new blogger and we all remember what those first few months are like...
As part of the rules of the award I need to tell you 7 things about myself:
1. I came to Australia with my parents in 1971. I didn't want to come but am so glad I did.
2. I have a dream to save vast amounts of Australia's scrubby bush for Merrilyn and her descendants/cousins.
3. I've had 3 books published, two via a publisher, (Simon & Schuster), and a kangaroo care manual I self-published so people could have it for free. (Link in side bar if you're a carer).
4. I love the bush, wildlife and sunsets
5. I was almost killed by an elephant in India. You can read a brief version of the story here.
6. I am a breast cancer thriver. I wrote a bit about that here.
7. My current favourite saying is "When you find the right song, the voice appears."
So now to pass this gorgeous award onto 5 other deserving, irresistibly sweet blogs.
1. Catbird Scout. Deb Shucka writes beautifully. I rarely visit this blog without finding deep feelings within. If you've never been to Catbird Scout, please give yourself a treat.
2. By Word of Mouth Musings. Nicole runs some super link ups including "Time Travel Tuesday" and "Wordless Wednesdays". Thanks Nicole for working hard to enable us to make new friends in the blogosphere.
3. The World From My Window . Maddie's "tales of England's rural underbelly" blog was one of the first I visited and I was hooked. As I creep towards 100 followers Maddie gallops towards 1000 and just one visit to the enchanted village to meet the likes of Mr Sheepwash, Posh Totty and Randy Munchkin will have you wanting more too.
4. Paws4Thor As his author Mum writes: This blog is about one boy's journey to get a helping paw - an autism service dog. Go and take a look and click on a couple of buttons to show your support and help Erin and Thor create their dreams!
5. New Day New Lesson. It's easy to moan, but that's not Susie's thing. Susie is changing the world, one positive post at a time! If you're looking for kindness, positive thinking or inspiration, go and give Susie a visit.
5 worthy blogs to go and visit. Thanks again to Bryce for this award. Please go and say hi to Bryce and the other award winners - enjoy the journey! (Oh and if you aren't a follower - I'm getting very excited about creeping closer to the 100 mark and would love to have you join the fun, please. Scroll down to see what I normally post about (just once per week) - you'll fall in love too!)
For the award recipients there are 4 rules to this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Include 7 random tidbits about yourself.
3. Pass award on to 5 others and link to their blogs.
4. Let the people know you've given them the award.
To spread the happy word I've also added this post to Free Fringes Love Links 12 - check it out.