his will be an unusual post for me. I'm about the environment. I'm about health. I'm about great healthy recipes. I'm about the wildlife of my piece of scrubby bush. I'm about money saving ideas that also help the earth. These are the topics I usually post about. Today I'm being asked why this blog should be considered as an A List blog. I'm a new blogger and I want to reach out and share my passions with others and so I've joined a number of communities and come across some amazing people. A few weeks ago I came across The Friday Flip-Off via Alicia at A Beautiful Mess which introduced me to Gigi at Kludgy Mom and that led me through to Mis at Miel et Lait. So today I'm scrolling through my blogger dashboard and there was a post that attracted my attention on the Miel et Lait blog and now here I am bidding to become an A List blog.
So why is this an A list blog?
1) A stands for Australian. This blog is unique. I haven't found another blog that is centred around a mob of kangaroos in the Australian Scrubby Bush, written by a crazy lady who has survived cancer, lives with a couple of chronic diseases and is passionate about speaking up for the species that also inhabit this part of the planet. Try fighting snakes
2) A stands for Animals. If you want to know about kangaroos, tawny frog mouths, glossy black cockatoos, antechinus, phascogales and a range of strange Aussie critters this is the A list place to come. Try What sits on your doorstep?
3) A stands for Ambrosial. If you are interested in easy to make, yet healthy recipes such as my mouth-watering chocolate date balls, healthy nuts and pumpkin soup, again this is the place to come. Try some healthy chocolate.
4) A stands for Abstemiousness. If you care about the environment and also about your hip pocket, I'll be including posts that help to save both. Try easily saving some dollars.
5) A stands for Astonishment. There will be other things. Flip-offs, High Fives, Interesting bits and bobs and astonishing true stories. Try Almost killed by an elephant
6) A stands for Ahhhh. Great photos, especially if you like baby kangaroos.
All in all, a 6 star A list blog right here. Why not try something different, join as a friend and keep your eye on the dashboard, there will definitely be something here to light your fire.
So are you an A lister? Head over to The Bloggers Concierge and join in the fun by June 28th. Thanks to the brains at the Bloggers Concierge for the opportunity.